Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Goodbye Students Year 2009

Dear Students,
You are the best our High School has. Teachers have spent hours talking to you and about you.

I would like you to be more than a memory. Why don’t you share some of your thoughts about the time you spent here with us? They may be useful to future students here in our/your blog:
“ByeByeMorato. blogspot.com”

I wish you all the best from now on. Come to see us sometime. It is always a pleasure to see you have grown up into such fine adults, and feel we are proud we were your teachers.

Good Night and Good Luck.

Yours always,
Paloma Barrancos Lillo

This is the model you can follow to write about you and the Morato High!


"Hello, I am………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I have spent ………………………………………..years at Morato High School.

I will always remember…………………………………………………………………………….

And I will never forget…………………………………………………………………………….

Bye Bye Morato!"

No comments:

Post a Comment