Sunday, May 31, 2009

ByeByeMorato (Laura González García 2ºB, 2008-09)

"Hello! I am Laura González García. I have spent six years at Morato High School.
I will always remember one day students went out playing with the snow.
And I will never forget teachers that taught us how to be good persons. I admire them.
I am very pleased with this school because here I met my best friends. I feel sas I have to leave because I feel very comfortable here.
Now teachers tell us "you are ready to go to University", but I am scared. I am not scared to go to university, I am scared to miss the contact with my friends. Although I know that if they are my friends, I'll meet them frequently. My friend Paloma Gómez, always tells me that we will meet at a Chinesse restaurant, and we start to laugh...
I am happy to have been in this high school because here there are very nice people.
Bye Bye Morato!"

No comments:

Post a Comment