Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bye Bye Morato (Paloma Gómez del Tronco 2ºB, 2008-09)

I will always remember the good times I have had in this High School, with my friends and teachers, and the amount of hours that I have spent here.

I have spent the last six years of my life studying at García Morato High School, and I am very proud of it. My mother always tells me that the best thing I can do is learning and having fun. And that is exactly what I have been doing in this High School. I have been taught by some of the best teachers ever in my opinion, and I feel that this High School is my second home, and people who I see here everyday are my second family.

If I could start studying today, I wouldn't do it in any other place but García Morato High School. I wish I would have told all of my teachers how important they have been to me, but they are very clever, so I think that they all know it.

And I will never forget the support of my family and teachers, who have been trying to help me, and the great food made by our dear Maruja!

No comments:

Post a Comment